Saturday, March 17, 2007

12:00AM in RCC, 4 days till show time

MJ takes over the entire lab...

Here is another progress update straight from our computer lab in RCC where we have been spending many long nights. Tonight is our second camp out night as we are going to work straight through the night to get a lot done. So far we have gotten several scenes rendered in the past 2 days thanks to the 20 something computers in here. We have also gone through several cups of coffee and thai food. We still have to finish off some difficult scenes which Ferry has been concentrating on while I keep on rendering everything. Of course we still need to edit the video and add sound, will we finish.....anything can happen, who knows this may turn into a 4 day camp-out. For now I leave you with some short footage and pictures from the lab.


A render

Mmmm..loove me...


Photos:

Ferry taking a quick nap


Me and MJ

1 comment:

Mirage said...

Hi Asim , I was reviewing ur blog and ur portfolio. I was impressed ,very good job . I am a painter , working with oil and other media , what I want to do is getting in to animation and do 3 D stuff . To get admission ,I need to put togather a portfolio ,which I am not sure how . I am from Toronto too, Can u please help me out ,to put provide a acceptable portfolio .My email address is : fereydoon1975@yahoo.com Please advise me about the charges and etc. Thank you 4 ur time and keep up good job