Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Progress Work: MJ Body early renders, one sided

Here are some progress shots. I have gotten pretty far in just a few days getting the basic structure of the body together. Below is are low-poly, and high-poly shots. I have been working with only the left half of the body so the right half is mirrored, you will see a gap in the middle since the body is not merged yet. I want to get the entire upper body put together including hands by the end of the weekend. Then I can spend the next week cleaning it up and attaching the head. Unfortunately Ferry got very ill after classes were over and is at home in bed. I hope we don't fall to far behind as Ferry was to undertake the second character's modeling so that we could move faster. Lets hope he gets better soon.




1 comment:

Asim Zaidi said...

Thanks Chris,

We aren't trying to poke fun at MJ much, we are just making a comical animation that will give everyone a good laugh is all. We don't want to disappoint any MJ fans. I hope we have something decent for your audience :)