Friday, January 05, 2007

Progress Work: Down to Texturing

I love this logo...agent M...

I spent the past two days as if I was in the trenches only peaking to see what's really happening. I only went upstairs for food otherwise I was hiding down in my basement working on this thesis. I finished the model, and I moved onto texturing. I am down to finishing the face mask texture, that will take some time but I am hoping I can get a lot done by tomarrow so that next week can be dedicated to rigging only. I got in touch with Ferry. His health is better but he is isolated in a house with no internet, only Maya. So he will be getting a lot of work done. Hopefully we can put up some progress of Billy the boy next week. For now I leave you with this one sneak peak image at what's to come. More updates this weekend hopefully.

Cheers...

No comments: