Saturday, January 06, 2007

Progress Work: Getting the eyes right...


Here is a skinned version so far. I am overall not happy with the outcome yet. I think the costume needs some colour correction and the face looks very lifeless. It needs more work, I am going to remodel the eyes with a different approach. I also think the hair needs some adjustments before I start rigging. Overall I do think the texturing is poor but the appropriate files have been created and mapped so they can be improved even after rigging is done. I am hoping Sherman can help us out with getting the textures to look right, giving more life to MJs face next week. I will still move onto rigging as soon as I get the eyes right and fix the hair a bit. He's starting to look like a Tim Burton character, lifeless and dead.

No comments: