Monday, January 15, 2007

Progress Work: Rigging MJ, Painful

No he's not screaming.

Remember Murphy's law? "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong". That's exactly what happens during the rigging stage, everything goes wrong. This is the part that I HATE the most. If there is anything its rigging I hate because you can spend hours and things still won't work out right. So far I've managed to correct most of the distortions to get MJ animation ready. Unfortunately I was not able to meet my test walk cycle due date for this weekend. Sigh! Season premiere of 24 was on.

I need a lot of Shervin's help in class Monday, hopefully he can help me correct alot of the little things that are bugging me alot and I can move onto a walk cycle tomarrow night. As long as Ferry's character is UV Mapped correctly we can have him start rigging tomarrow in class. It's sad really, I am taking Shervin's class without getting the credit, I need that class so bad. Oh well...

No comments: